Skutt Catholic’s Most Lovable Pets

7 of our best pets that definitely rank 12/10

Frida+lounging+

Skutt Catholic’s Most Lovable Pets

Frida lounging

Frida lounging

Photo by Kaiya Doue

Frida lounging

Photo by Kaiya Doue

Photo by Kaiya Doue

Frida lounging

Emma Brisbois, Managing Editor

After a long day, it’s always nice to come home to a loving snuggle from your pet. Pets provide support in ways that only animals can; so, to pay tribute to our favorite fluffy companions we stacked up 7 of Skutt Catholic’s very best furry friends.

First on our list is Manny the Bull Terrier, he loves car rides and belly scratches… but I mean, who doesn’t? Just take a look at this handsome guy?

Photo by Eli Beckstrom, Senior
Manny being Manny

Next on our list is the power duo of Francesca and Chompers. They are twins, but as you can see, Francesca is just extra special. With their cute scrunched faces, and eyes that don’t always go in the same direction, what’s not to love?

And as you can see, Francesca always knows the most convenient places to stand at all times.

Photo by Sophia Dreessen, Junior
Francesca and Chompers in their natural habitats

Up next is our first feline, her name is Olivia, Liv for short. She loves sunbathing and watching her owner’s fish swim in it’s tank.

Photo by Hannah Schroeter
Olivia enjoys the occasional ray of sunshine

Our next wonderful pet is a bird. Her name is Eppie, and she enjoys standing on people’s heads and chirping loudly during night hours.

Photo by Matthias Walters, Senior
Eppie loves her blanket

Look at that perch action!

Photo by Matthias Walters, Senior
Perched

Athena is a shy pup that enjoys blanket snuggles. Don’t you just want to take her home and wrap her up in a blanket, too?

Photo by Max Veasman, Freshman
Athena snuggles up

We have yet another duo, squid and squirt are very mischievous little kittens who just really want to know why you’re getting so close to them with that camera!

Photo by Kaiya Doue, Senior
Detectives Squid and Squirt investigate

Our last pet is a doggo who has an extreme interest in frozen treats. Let’s grab ice cream together, sometime, Maverick?

Photo by Briar Braddock, Junior
Mav loves DQ cones

Emma Brisbois

Emma joined The Flightline in August of 2017. She is a senior this year, involved in cheerleading and show choir. Outside of school, she enjoys going to concerts, playing the piano and hanging out with friends. You can email her at [email protected]