Spin! Pizza Debuts in Omaha

Neapolitan pizzeria shakes up nearby food options

Exterior+of+Spin%21+pizzeria+

Spin! Pizza Debuts in Omaha

Exterior of Spin! pizzeria

Exterior of Spin! pizzeria

Photo by Maddie Mollner

Exterior of Spin! pizzeria

Photo by Maddie Mollner

Photo by Maddie Mollner

Exterior of Spin! pizzeria

Maddie Mollner, Student Life Editor

Aug. 22, 2017 — This month, Spin! Pizza made its debut right next to Chick-Fil-A on 180th and West Center Road. West Center has always been a well-visited area for those seeking food that’s fast and tasty, and now Spin! has been added to the long list of amazing restaurants nearby.

Not only is the pizza top-notch, but also the general environment. Upon entering, there is a very modern, tasteful vibe that makes one want to sit right down and enjoy a meal with friends and family. The lighting is very welcoming and the layout is open and inviting. The establishment is extremely well-kept, which makes for a pleasant eating environment.

Although the restaurant has not gotten much publicity so far, the only direction it can go from here is up. Spin! has other franchise locations in multiple states, including Kansas, Texas, and California. Originating in Kansas City, Spin! has definitely come a long way.

Photo by Maddie Mollner
Interior of Spin! Pizza

For Skutt Catholic students, this means that we have an even bigger selection for lunch runs (however, a Turman from Piezon’s will never be replaced). Spin! is a fantastic family establishment as well as the perfect place to grab a bite with some friends. Now it will be even easier to enjoy a great pizza right in Skutt Catholic’s backyard.

Maddie Mollner

Maddie joined The Flightline in January of 2017. She is a senior this year, involved in cheerleading. Outside of school, she reads, collects flamboyant socks and hangs out in parks with her friends. You can email her at [email protected]